2021 – ’22
2019 – ’20
Aerobiosys Innovations Pvt Ltd
Aerobiosys Innovations is on a mission to solve the unmet health care needs of patients with respiratory illness by building innovative products that enable them to access quality healthcare at an affordable cost. For Indian Healthcare syste, we aim to target 15-20% (50-100 Cr INR) of the indigenous ventiltor manufacturing.
http://www.aerobiosys.com | email@example.com | Ph:91-8850937581
Mr. Rajesh Thangavel (CEO)
Masters in Biotechnology, IIT Bombay and specialization in Microbiology
Mr. Cyril Antony (CTO)
B. Tech Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Pondicherry University expert in an embedded system based innovations
Jeevan Lite will fullfil the gap between diagnostics and therapeutics, by using the JV sync feature where each breathe of the patient will be recorded and the device automate the breathing parameters. IoT based remote monitoring of patient and Low cost. Jeevan Lite can be used in all set of hospital from Rural to an advanced teriary care hospital, so this project has a market potential of around 10000 units sale per year.
USP of Product
Product Differentiation & Competitive Advantages
Product Market and Growth Potential
Achievements and Awards
- Best Innovator award, at Rural Innovator and Startup conclave (RISC) NIRDPR Hyderabad
- Best early stage medical device startup award, IKMC conference organzed by IKP hyderabad.
- Second runner up at Tata Social Enterprise challenge organized by IIM calcutta.
- Finalist at Infosys Aarohan awards organized by Infosys Foundation, Bangalore
- Selected for COVID-19 innovations deployment accelerator (CIDA)